Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Istanbul Photo Contest entries

Pigeonsriverside dinnerwalking from mosqueOn the boardwalkgreen napwindow shop 1
All in a days workSchool's outDreaded huskersdinersitting at sunsetdiner-2
rainy dayBalatBalat groceriesEminonu familyMadenMisty morning
chatting in Nevizadewindow shop 2

Via Flickr:
These are the photos I've chosen.
I need your help to choose 5 of the TOP photos to submit by Nov. 1st, 2011 for the Istanbul Photo Contest.

The winning entry will be used in advertisement and marketing materials for Istanbul tourism. So I'll get name recognition along with...

The grand prize of a 5 day all expense paid trip for 2 to Istanbul from anywhere. I'd like to bring my Dad and his wife over here to visit me. It's been almost 2 years since I've last seen them.

Come Help me choose the top 5 by Voting +1 or TOP 5 on the photo you think has the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment