Saturday, October 1, 2011

I was browsing My Modern Met blog which according to the founder is "where art enthusiasts and trendspotters connect over creative ideas," and came across this fabulous featured photographer Kelley Steffey. She's just 23 but creates these amazing portraits with nature and sustainability as the backdrop. I envy her insight and creativity!  Here are the photos from the featured blog post titled Enchanted Forest Fantasy.










 Amazing aren't they?  I've saved them to my 'inspiration' folder. If I'm not mistaken..those are also SELF SHOTS...I can't be sure though but it sounds like she's wearing the clothes she has found. If they are, she's definately mastered the art of self-shots. I love the details of the water in these..the photos just blow me away. I need to start thinking up some of my own concepts.
















No comments:

Post a Comment