Friday, November 25, 2011

Appreciate the beauty that life is

After having another setback at my work and feeling a bit blue about the direction I'm going, or not going these days with my current path in life, my friend Inna sent me this video for some inspiration.

It's a video directed by award winning cinematographer Louie Schwartzberg who specializes in time-lapse photography and started out with just his camera and one or two rolls of film and lots and lots of hours of filming flowers and the small things in life we generally take for granted in the big scheme of things.

The cinematography in this video is amazing as is the message. Sit back and relax, take in the world around you, both big and small. Live each day like it's a treasure to be cherished because we have so many gifts that we take for granted. And for me...this video kind of says follow your heart, follow your passion. You are living now, there is no better time than now.

I'm glad I've decided to start pursuing photography and other artistic endeavors in a more professional manner.

Alas, here's the video. Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment