Thursday, May 10, 2012

Two new professional networking sites!

I wanted to announce that I now have profiles on the two professional networking sites www.linkedin.com and www.modelmayhem.com.

Take a look and please leave any feedback if you see some changes that would be beneficial.
I'm a bit new to this.

http://www.modelmayhem.com/2496634
Explicitly for model photography

Linkedin Profile

Being used to promote my professional image as both an educator and a photographer.
I'd like to have it be more open for anything..such as developmental/NGO work, customer service, etc however I don't think I can have more than one profile. I've also received a great reference from a friend and past model I've worked with on several occasions.

Looking forward to your feedback!

Joshapalooza

No comments:

Post a Comment