Friday, May 18, 2012

Summer Challenge. Getting my dream job.

It's time to give this site and myself a facelift.

I'm going to create a new blog all about the awesomeness of life and all of the crazy things I do.
I'll probably keep this blog as my personal blog as it already has a lot of exposure
I'm also going to build a portfolio site.

What's my motivation for this Travel Adventure site?
Well, I once heard that if you build it they will come.

In this case I want an awesome job working as a travel correspondent sharing all the amazing things people can do around the world.

The inspiration and sudden Eureka that brought this about?

Arrival Magazine NZ is putting on a promotion to hire someone for an all expense paid 2 month trip to experience and share with the masses all the crazy, fun, quirky, unique things you can do while in New Zealand.

Dream Travel Job

1st. I've always wanted to go to New Zealand. It's the mecca of extreme adventure sports and is surrounded by water. Two things I love.


2nd. This job would allow me to DO all of these said Adventure Activities




So stay tuned and expect to see a few changes :) 



Special thanks to Janet Newenham for making me aware (she's also in the running for it) Check out her blog Journalist on the Run

No comments:

Post a Comment