Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Bus Driver and Happy Students Day 2 0f 365





Every day I leave my house at 7:30am and my bus driver is stopping next to my front door to take me to my work as I still try to push away the effects of sleep.

Every day at 4pm I get on a bus and with the help of my very clever 4th grade student I'm able to communicate with the helper and the busdriver on the bus. They drop me off  on my street as they take other children to there homes.

This specialized service (perk) of my job is so awesome. How can I not be happy about it. I'm always happy to see this man every weekday morning and every weekday afternoon. It makes me feel welcome and has really helped me adjust to living here.

Without him I'd have to walk up this treacherous hill every single day!  When I do miss the bus my legs get some punishment.

No comments:

Post a Comment