Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Homeward bound!

I have just purchased round trip tickets to Chicago and back!

I'm going home for the summer!

I can't wait to see my family again.

Things I plan to do:

  1. Hug my family more times than I can count
  2. Take oodles and oodles of portraits of family members
  3. Ride horses
  4. eat pork
  5. eat pancakes
  6. eat eat eat lots of fatty, delicious foods.  TACO BELL!!!
  7. Celebrate my Grandfathers...86th?!  Birthday by organizing and shooting a large family portrait
  8. Go fishing
  9. Go swimming at the park
  10. play frisbee golf
  11.  play video games and nerf wars with my brother David
  12. Torment my sister with corny jokes and one-liners :-D  
  13. Torment my dad with all kinds of recklessness and heathen behaviour
  14. bonfire and cooking up hamburgers on the grill
  15. Lay out under the stars at Kepler Observatory
  16. Go hiking through my favorite paths in   Palisades-Kepler National Park.
  17. Build up my Photography portfolio with Babies, Kids, Families, Portraits, Animals, and Event shots.  
So these are some of the things I plan to do.

Can you think of any more?


What are some things YOU really miss about home? 

No comments:

Post a Comment