I'm going home for the summer!
I can't wait to see my family again.
Things I plan to do:
- Hug my family more times than I can count
- Take oodles and oodles of portraits of family members
- Ride horses
- eat pork
- eat pancakes
- eat eat eat lots of fatty, delicious foods. TACO BELL!!!
- Celebrate my Grandfathers...86th?! Birthday by organizing and shooting a large family portrait
- Go fishing
- Go swimming at the park
- play frisbee golf
- play video games and nerf wars with my brother David
- Torment my sister with corny jokes and one-liners :-D
- Torment my dad with all kinds of recklessness and heathen behaviour
- bonfire and cooking up hamburgers on the grill
- Lay out under the stars at Kepler Observatory
- Go hiking through my favorite paths in Palisades-Kepler National Park.
- Build up my Photography portfolio with Babies, Kids, Families, Portraits, Animals, and Event shots.
Can you think of any more?
What are some things YOU really miss about home?