Monday, May 23, 2011

Time to start again

I haven't posted on this since I first started treaveling despite traveling being the reason i opened the blog.
I've been traveling a lot, sometimes semi-settling down in places.
I'm going to do my best from now on to update here and also no longer try and settle down anywhere. Just keep moving.

I'm currently in Kiev, Ukraine at the chillout hostel.

I had a whirlwind time here with almost no sleep since I arrived on the weekend.
Now I'll be heading for Lviv to spend a night there before going to Poland.
I'm looking forward to Poland but I definately have my sights set on Berlin.


I'll update more later. It's 2pm here and I want to hitch-hike sooner than later as it'll take atleast 6-8hours to get to Lviv today.

Pictures will come soon as well as stories from my travels done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment